How Paintless Dent Repair Works
Preserve that Factory Fresh Look
Our state of the art, on-site repair service is made possible by a fleet of uniquely equipped mobile units. Each service truck is a complete repair shop on wheels, complete with the latest in metal sculpting tools and equipment. The DentPro technicians can virtually eliminate any trace of minor damage, without the need for costly and caustic fillers, sanding or repainting. The DentPro system of body repair removes the minor dents and unsightly dings that can make your auto look worn and past its prime.
The DentPro System provides:
- Free written estimates
- Substantial savings
- Service on all makes and models
- Expertly trained and insured technicians·
- Environmentally safe technique
- Quality work on repairs other shops won't touch
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed
The Repair Process
Your DentPro expert technicians are specially trained to repair the dings and dents on your auto to its original factory-finished appearance using innovative, new metal sculpting methods without the use of expensive and environmentally damaging paint or fillers. DentPro uses special tools to get in behind the dent and massage the metal back to its original position.
Where It Works
DentPro technicians can remove almost any dent, ding or crease to a customer’s satisfaction. The trained technician will utilize their past experiences to determine whether or not the damage can be 100% removed. The most important factors that determine whether or not to proceed with the repairs are:
- Where the dent is located.
- Paint damage or scrapes across multiple panels.
- Edges of the cars door, hood, trunk, etc.
- Double metal panels.
- Rounded areas near lighting assemblies.
- Areas around the locks.
- Edges along the front and back of the roof and hood.
- We do not work on chrome, metal or rubber bumpers.
At DentPro we insist that you are completely satisfied with the repairs, if not, you will not be charged. Service and quality is important to us, that's why we make this commitment to you.